當前位置:學問君>學習教育>幼兒培訓>

與時俱進的兒童書8處細微改變

學問君 人氣:9.28K

Like a lot of people, I grew up reading them. And now, I read them to my kids.

與時俱進的兒童書8處細微改變

和許多人一樣,我也是看着這些書長大的`。現在,我還給我的孩子們講這些故事。

But here's something you may not have known about these classics: They've been slowly changing over the years. Don't panic! They've been changing in a good way. Here are eight changes that reflect some of the progress society has made:

關於這些經典,你一定不知道:過去幾年中,它們已經漸漸地被修改了。但無需擔心,這些內容都是朝好的方向修改的。隨着社會發展,原著中有八處都作出了修改:

1. First up: The cover got a makeover. It might seem subtle at first glance, but look closely.

首先:封面上做了調整,乍看上去調整並不明顯,但卻使得人物之間關係更親密。

2. Men can be flight attendants and women can be pilots. And, you know, they don't have to be hot.

男性可能是空乘人員,女性可能是飛行員。當然,所有這些人物不一定都要“長相好”。

3. Christmas isn't the only holiday people celebrate.

聖誕節並非人們慶祝的唯一節日。

y Bears are no longer expected to have breakfast prepared for Daddy Bears.

媽媽不一定必須爲熊爸爸準備早餐。

use guess what?! Dads can cook, too! (Even Dad Bunnies.)

爲什麼?因爲爸爸也會煮飯啊!(就連兔爸爸都會煮飯。)

ing professions aren't just for men.

輔助性職業者並非只有男性可以做。

7. Regular people need rescuing, too.

一般人也需要營救!

8."I" is for "ice cream" —and not stereotypical depictions of Native Americans.

I是ice cream(冰激凌)的首字母,而不是印第安人戲稱(Indian)的首字母。

TAGS:兒童書