當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

常用商務禮儀用語

學問君 人氣:1.34W

使用商務禮儀用語,可以讓我們說出的英文更專業,更正式,更有格調。下面由小編爲大家精心收集的常用商務禮儀用語,希望可以幫到大家!

常用商務禮儀用語

一、肯定對方的意見/觀點(yes)

1、Affirmative, sir.

當然,先生。

2、Anything for you.

一切聽您的。

3、It would be my pleasure.

這將是我的榮幸。

4、Of course.

當然。

二、否定對方的意見/觀點(no)

1、Negative, sir.

先生,不是。

2、Sorry, that is not correct.

對不起,那是不對的.。

3、I would be glad to, but I can't.

我很高興這樣做,可我不能。

4、Sorry to say I don't have time.

很抱歉,我沒有時間

三、表示感謝

1、Thank you for your help.

謝謝您的幫助。

2、I owe you one.

你對我有恩。

3、I really appreciate your assistance.

我真的很感激你的幫助。

四、迴應別人的感謝

1、You are welcome.

不客氣。

2、It is my pleasure, anytime.

我的榮幸,別客氣。

3、Don't mention it, Miss.

小姐,不客氣。

4、Any gentleman would do the same.

每位紳士都會這麼做的。

is/was my honor… 我很榮幸……

It is my honor to introduce the president of our company, 。

我很榮幸介紹我們公司總裁王先生。

k you for… 感謝您……

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to speak about myself in this special occasion。

感謝您給我這個機會在這個特別的場合介紹我自己。

3. I appreciate… 我感謝……

I really appreciate your making time in your schedules to attend today。

我非常感謝你們今天抽空來參加這個會議。

4. On behalf of… 代表……

On behalf of our entire company, I want to thank you for inviting us to such an enjoyable Christmas party。

我代表全公司,我想感謝您邀請我們參加這樣一個令人愉快的聖誕晚會。

5. I'd be happy to…我很高興……

I'd be happy to tell you about my experiences。

我很高興和你們分享我的經驗。