當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

用餐時的禮儀英語

學問君 人氣:2.84W

 Who, because of religious and social traditions, eat and do other things with the right hand? 什麼人由於宗教和社會傳統使用右手吃飯,做事?

用餐時的禮儀英語

Muslims. 穆斯林。

ng dinner, if you are mouthful, what should you avoid doing? 用餐時,如果口中有食物,應當避免什麼? Talking.說話。

Chinese like to talk with full-mouth food at table, and how do you like it, especially when you're dining with foreign guests? 許多中國人吃飯時喜歡滿嘴食物說話,你認爲如何,尤其是與外國客人共餐時?

It is a bad manner. 這不禮貌。

the host makes dinner herself, what should the guests do? 如果主人親自烹調食物,客人應該做什麼? Giving complements.給予讚揚。

entertaining a foreign guest, is it good or not for you to do your best to persuade him to drink a lot? 在款待外國客人時,適宜勸酒嗎?

No. 不適宜。

serving wine, how much should you fill the guests’ glasses? 上酒時,倒多少給客人爲宜?

Half the glass is okay. 酒杯只倒二分之一滿。

drinking with a Korean, what should you pay attention to? 與韓國人喝酒時,應注意什麼?

The younger should turn to the side when drinking with an old Korean to show his respect. 晚輩跟長輩一起喝酒時,晚輩必須將身子側向一邊喝酒,以示對長輩尊敬。

dining with some friends, you want to add some salt to your food, but the salt bottle is quite far from you, on the other end of the will you do then? 當你與朋友共餐,你想要給食物加鹽,但鹽瓶放在桌子的另一端,離你較遠,你應該怎麼辦?

You may ask someone who is near the bottle to pass it to you with a sentence like “Maggie, would you please pass me the salt?” 請靠近鹽瓶的人遞給你,可以說類似的句子,如:“Maggie, 能把鹽遞給我嗎?”

is the proper way to eat bread?吃麪包的'正確方法是什麼?

The proper way is to first break it into small pieces and then butter one piece at a time. 吃麪包的正確方法是將其掰成小塊,然後一次吃一片並塗上黃油。

you drink soup for western food, what is the proper way to use the spoon? 西餐中喝湯時的恰當方法是什麼?

You should use the spoon to take the soup from the edge of the bowel to the middle, not the other way round. 湯匙由身內向外舀出,並非由外向內。

e drinking soup, what should you pay attention to? 喝湯時應當注意什麼?

Don't make any sound. 不要出聲。

eating salad, you should use a spoon or a fork? 吃沙拉時,你應該用勺還是用叉?

A fork.叉。

r drinking coffee, where should you put the spoon? 喝完咖啡,你應怎樣擺放咖啡匙?

To place it on the saucer.放在碟子上。

it appropriate to place your elbows on the dinner table? 將雙肘置於餐桌上合適嗎?

It's appropriate to place your elbows on the table only after dinner when

there is no food in front of you. 只有餐後桌上沒有食物時方可如此。

to show that you don't want any wine? 如何表明你不需要續酒?

A simple “No,thank you.” to your waiter will suffice. 直接告訴侍者無需添酒,並表示感謝。