當前位置:學問君>優秀簡歷>英語面試>

關於面試的英語對話閱讀

學問君 人氣:3.15W

面試官展現自己是一個面試中沉着鎮定,控制住局面的人。那麼他更可能認爲在工作中你也會穩如磐石。小編整理了關於面試的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

關於面試的英語對話閱讀

  關於面試的英語對話篇一

Smith: This position requires a high level of English ability. How is your spoken and writtenEnglish?

史密斯:這個職位需要有相當高的英語水平,你的.英語口語和英語寫作能力如何?

Jack: I have learned English for 10 years, and 1 have passed College

傑克:我學英10年了,而且我透過了大學英語四級和六級考試。

Smith: What other foreign languages do you speak?

史密斯 :你還能說別的外語嗎?

Jack: I have taught myself Japanese in college, and I can carry on simple conversations in Japanese.

傑克:我在大學時自學過曰語,能用曰語進行一些簡單的對話。

Smith: Anything else?

史密斯:還有什麼嗎?

Jack: I have a driver's license, and two years of driving experience.

傑克:我有駕照,並且已經有兩年的駕齡了。

Smith: What special skills do you have?

史密斯:你有什麼特殊技能嗎?

Jack: I am very familiar with Windows operating system.

傑克:我很熟悉Windows操作系統。

Smith: Have you got any special training in programming?

史密斯:你在編程方面受到過特殊培訓嗎?

Jack: No, but 1have taken elective courses in computer in college.

傑克:沒有。不過,在讀大學時,我曾選修過計算機課程。

Smith: Do you have a good psychological resilience?

史密斯:你是否具備良好的心理承受能力?

Jack: I think I can work well under pressure.

傑克:我想我可以在壓力下很好地工作。

  關於面試的英語對話篇二

A: We’ve been looking over your application. You’ve more than ten years’ experience in driving cars and trucks. Is it right?

A ;我們已經看過你的申請了,你開小汽車 和卡車有10年的經驗了,對嗎?

B: Yes.

B:對的。

A: Now you are working for Sanjiang Company, aren’t you?

A:你現在在三江公司工作,是嗎?

B: Yes. I’ve been working there for three years as a driver.

B:是的,我在那兒已經當了三年的司機

A: Then why are you leaving there?

A:那你爲什麼要離開那兒?

B: The only reason why I am leaving the present position is with the desire of improving myself.

B:我離開這個職位的唯一原因是想提高自己。

A: That’s fine. What kind of cars are you driving in Sanjiang Company?

A:很好,在三江公司時你開哪種類型的車?

B: Audi.

B:奧迪車。

A: Any accidents?

A:出過事嗎?

B: No, I think I am a safe driver.

B:沒有,我開車很安全。

A: When can you start the work?

A:你什麼時候能來上班?

B: I’ll go and quit my job in Sanjiang Company first. Then, how about next Wednesday?

B:我要先辭去三江公司的工作。嗯,下星 期三,怎麼樣?

A: No problem. Then we will see you at 9 o’clock next Wednesday.

A:沒問題,那下星期三9點見。

B: Thank you, sir.

B:謝謝你,先生。