當前位置:學問君>實用文案>笑話>

帶翻譯的英語小笑話兩則

學問君 人氣:1.13W

英語小笑話:孩子與母親

帶翻譯的英語小笑話兩則

A curious child asked his mother: “Mommy, why are some of your hairs turning grey?”

一個孩子好奇的問媽媽:“媽咪,爲什麼你的頭髮有的變灰白了?”

The mother tried to use this occasion to teach her child: “It is because of you, dear. Every bad action of yours will turn one of my hairs grey!”

媽媽想利用這個機會好好教育教育她的孩子:“因爲你啊,寶貝。每次你不聽話,我就會有一根頭髮變灰白的。”

The child replied innocently: “Now I know why grandmother has only grey hairs on her head.”

孩子天真的回答:“現在我知道爲什麼外祖母頭上只有灰白的頭髮了。”

 

The Effectiveness of Advertisement

廣告的`效力

Some businessmen were talking about advertising on TV excitedly. As none of them had ever done it before, every one had his point of view.

一羣商人正熱烈地討論在電視上做廣告。他們中沒有人做過,所以每個人都有自己的想法。

At this moment, Mr. Grey came by. Grey was a car dealer and he had once made an advertisement.

此時,格雷先生進來了。格雷是一個汽車經銷商,他曾經做過一次廣告。

"What are you talking about?" Mr. Grey asked.

“你們在討論什麼?”格雷先生問。

"Does advertisement work or not?" one of the businessmen asked.

“廣告有用不?”其中一位商人問。

"Oh, yes, it works very fast," Mr. Grey said. " I once advertised for my watch-dog and offered a reward of $100."

“噢,有用,而且見效非常快。”格雷先生說,“我曾經發布了一條廣告,要招聘一個值班員,報酬是100美金。”

"Did you get the dog back?"

“你招聘到人了嗎?”

"No, but that very night three of my cars were stolen."

“沒,但是那個晚上我的三輛車被偷走了。”

【註釋】

笑話中出現了come by這個詞組,我們來學習一下它的兩種意思:

1. pay a visit 來訪,拜訪

例:I'll come by after work and see if you need any help. 我下班後會再來拜訪,看看你有什麼需要幫忙的地方。

2. acquire 獲得,得到

例:A good assistant is hard to come by. 要得到一個好助手很困難。

Comment: 保安沒招來,倒把賊招來了!所以說有錢這件事還是不要“廣而告之”爲好……