當前位置:學問君>實用文案>笑話>

英語笑話 Chief is at the wedding 長官在婚禮上

學問君 人氣:1.13W

英語笑話雙語中英對照,長官參加女兒的婚禮,長官心情肯定很好了,但是如果長官女兒的新郎被自己下屬關進監。想看更多的英語笑話請跟小編來本站吧。

英語笑話 Chief is at the wedding 長官在婚禮上

 

  Chief is at the wedding 長官在婚禮上

A police stopped a motorist who was speeding on the street.

大街上的一個超速駕駛者被警察攔住了。

"But officer," the man said, "I can explain."

“但是警官”這個人說道,“我可以解釋的”。

"Just be quiet," snapped the officer."I'm going to put you in jail until the chief gets back."

“保持安靜”,警察突然說道。“我將把你送往監獄,直到長官回來。

"But ,officer, I …."

“但是,警察,我,,,”。

"I said to keep quiet! You are going to jail!"

“我說過了保持安靜,你要到監獄了。”

A few hours later, the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "You are lucky because the chief is at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."

幾小時後,警察向監獄裏看了看說道“算你運氣好,因爲我們的長官正在他女兒的婚禮上。他會帶着一個愉快的'心情回來的。”

"Are you sure?" answered the man in the cell. "I'm the groom."

“你確定”在牢房裏的這個人說道。“我就是新郎呀”。

 

stop to do sth 是停下手上的事去做另一件事

stop doing sth 是停止手上正在做的事

ding

n.超速行駛

speeding在這裏作名詞使用,表示超速行駛,也可以作speed現在分詞,表示加速。

eg:So where you headed? Was I speeding too?

你要去哪裏?我有超速嗎?