當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

國際社交禮儀英語口語

學問君 人氣:2.44W

久仰! I’ve heard so much about you.

國際社交禮儀英語口語

好久不見了! ong time no see.

辛苦了! You’ve had a ong ’ve had a ong fight.

尊敬的朋友們! Distinguished/Honorabe/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使) Your Exceency

我代表 北京 市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問 北京 。   On behaf of the Beijing Municipa government, I wish to extend our warm wecome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

對您的大力協助,我謹代表 北京 市政府表示衷心的`感謝。   On behaf of the Beijing Municipa government, i wish to express our heartfet thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京過得怎麼樣? How are you making out in Beijing?

我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。 I’ surey remember you and your invitation to him.

歡迎美商來北京投資。 American businessmen are wecome to make investment in Beijing.

歡迎多提寶貴意見。 Your vauabe advice is most wecome.

不虛此行! It’s a rewarding trip!

您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此爲止。   As you have a tight schedue, I wi not take up more of your time.

請代我問候王先生。 Pease remember me to .

感謝光臨! Thank you so much for coming.

歡迎再來! Hope you’ come again.

迎以後多來北京! Hope you’ visit Beijing more often.

請留步,不用送了! I wi see mysef out, pease.

多保重! Take care!

祝您一路平安! Have a nice trip!

願爲您效勞! At your service!

爲…舉行宴會/宴請 Host a dinner/banquet/uncheon in honor of …

歡迎宴會 Wecome dinner

便宴 Informa dinner

午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容) uncheon

便餐 ight mea

工作午餐 Working uncheon

自助餐 Buffet dinner/uncheon

答謝宴會 Return dinner

告別宴會 Farewe dinner

慶功宴 Gee feast

招待會 Reception

慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五週年招待會   Reception Ceebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the Peope’s Repubic of China

雞尾酒會 Cocktai party

茶話會 Tea party

包餐/點餐 Tabe d’hote/a a carte

上菜 Serve a courts

您的位置在這裏。 Here is your seat.

請入席! Pease have a seat.

歡聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together

請隨便! Pease yoursef at home./Pease enjoy yoursef.

請各位隨意用餐。 Hep yoursef pease.

您喝點什麼? What woud you ike to drink?

現在我提議,爲了…和…之間的合作,爲了…參議員的健康,乾杯!   At this point, I propose a t