當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

交際類禮儀英語

學問君 人氣:2.26W

交際類禮儀英語

交際類禮儀英語

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題? 」

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談一個問題。

If you agree (With your permission), let me start with one issue

在談那個問題之前我想對您剛纔講的話談點看法。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您對此事怎麼看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提議休會十分鐘。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着剛纔的問題講下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

對不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but

當然可以!

by all means.

怎麼都行!

Whatever you say.

我沒有異議。

I have no objection.

我方對這個問題有異議。

We take exception to this question.

我們高興地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?

I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?

不知你們上午談的怎樣?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望貴方能儘早給予肯定的答覆。

We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favorable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

糾纏這個問題。

Entangle this issue.

提倡節約

Advocate/uphold thriftiness

爲了國家的'繁榮

For the sake of national prosperity

經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。

The time-tested friendship leaves me a deep impression.

密切注視

Keep close watch on

促進密切合作

Promote intensive cooperation

更多精彩:交際禮儀英語接觸 禮儀英語推薦