當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

職場商務英語 怎樣解決糾紛

學問君 人氣:2.63W

第一句:Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.

職場商務英語 怎樣解決糾紛

王先生,我們沒有得到發言的任何消息。

A: Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.

王先生,我們沒有得到發言的任何消息。

B: We are sorry. There's something going wrong.

很抱歉。出了點麻煩。

A: You know our goods are seasonal. The delay will bring us great losses.

您知道我們的貨物是應季的。延誤會給我們帶來很大損失。

B: Yes, we know that.

是的,我們知道。

第二句:We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legalproceedings.

我們應該透過談判來解決糾紛而不是訴諸法律

A: So we will cancel the order.

所以我們要取消訂單。

B: We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.

我們應該透過談判來解決糾紛而不是訴諸法律。

A: We will think about it.

我們會考慮的.。

其他表達法:

當事人申請仲裁應當符合下列條件:(一)有仲裁協議;(二)有具體的仲裁請求和事實、理由;(三)屬於仲裁委員會的受理範圍。

We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable conciliation between two parties.

我們願意透過友善的和談來解決雙方的爭端。

As a matter of fact, most disputes can be settled in a friendly way.

事實上大多數爭端是可以透過友好的方式來解決的。