當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

職場禮儀英語有哪些

學問君 人氣:1.87W

1. Leaning Back too muchyou come off lazy or arrogant.

職場禮儀英語有哪些

過度向後倚靠使你看起來很懶惰或自大。

2. Leaning forwardcan seem aggressive. Aim for a neutral posture.

身體前傾看起來有挑釁的意味。應該換一個更中立的姿勢。

3. Breaking eye contact too sooncan make you seem untrustworthy or overly nervous. Hold eye contact a hair longer, especially during a handshake.

眼神接觸時間太短會使你看起來不可信或過度緊張。應保持稍長時間的眼神接觸,特別是在握手的時候。

4. Nodding too muchcan make you look like a bobble head doll! Even if you agree with whats being said, nod once and then try to remain still.

點頭太頻繁會讓你看起來像一個點頭玩偶!即使你同意對方所說的,點一次頭並試着保持靜止就可以了。

5. Chopping or pointing with your handsfeels aggressive.

打斷別人說話或用手指着對方會看起來很挑釁。

6. Crossing your armsmakes you look defensive, especially when youre answering questions. Try to keep your arms at your sides.

交叉手臂讓你顯得自我防禦,尤其是在回答問題的時候。儘量保持你的雙臂在身體的兩側。

7. Fidgetinginstantly telegraphs how nervous you are. Avoid it at all costs.

很多小動作瞬間就能顯示你有多麼的緊張不安。盡一切所能避免這種情況。

8. Holding your hands behind your back (or firmly in your pockets)can look rigid and stiff. Aim for a natural, hands at your sides posture.

把手放在身後(或緊緊地攥在口袋裏)看起來會死板僵硬。換一個自然的,雙手保持在身體兩旁的姿勢。

9. Looking up or looking aroundis a natural cue that someone is lying or not being themselves. Try to hold steady eye contact.

向上看或到處張望這是一個說謊或違心的暗示。儘量保持穩定的眼神交流。

10. Staringcan be interpreted as aggressive. Theres a fine line between holding someones gaze and staring them down.

目不轉睛地瞪着別人這有可能會解讀爲有侵略性的眼神。保持眼神接觸和瞪大眼睛的區別只有一線之差。

11. Failing to smilecan make people uncomfortable, and wonder if you really want to be there. Go for a genuine smile especially when meeting someone for the first time.

缺少笑容會讓別人感覺不舒服,並且會猜想你是否真的願意逗留在這裏。嘗試給別人一個真誠的微笑吧,特別是在與他人初次見面的時候。

12. Stepping back when youre asking for a decisionconveys fear or uncertainty. Stand your ground, or even take a slight step forward with conviction.

在詢問決定的'時候身體向後退傳遞着驚恐和不確定的資訊。腳踏實地,或者甚至可以堅定地向前踏一小步。

13. Your fingers or holding palms uplooks like a begging position and conveys weakness.

指尖向上或手心朝上看起來像是一個乞求的姿勢,傳遞着軟弱的資訊。

14. Standing with hands on hipsis an aggressive posture, like a bird or a dog puffing themselves up to look bigger.

站着的時候雙手放在臀部上這是一個好鬥的姿勢,就像一隻小鳥或小狗鼓吹聲勢讓自己看起來更強大的樣子。

15. Checking your phone or watchsays you want to be somewhere else. Plus, its just bad manners.

檢視手機或手錶意味着你想離開這裏到別的地方。再者,這是不禮貌的動作。

英語的職場禮儀

守則1. Always answer a call promptly. Its always best to answer the phone with a pleasant tone of voice!

即便是接一個普通的電話,也要用令人愉快的聲音,並且快速響應對方!拿起電話的時後,你永遠都要記得主動問好,一句愉快的問候語往往讓溝通更爲順暢。當結束的電話時候,同樣不要忘記說聲Thank you!

Most importantly, when you talk on the phone, you should always present your most professional image! 永遠保持自己專業態度和形象很重要!

守則2. Avoid noise and distractions at work! Watch the volume of your voice!

避免噪音和干擾!任何時候,無論是講話,還是接電話,還是做其他的事情,都要控制自己講話的音量!

Remember to create a quiet work environment and avoid doing things that pollute the office environment! 你要注意,聲音會嚴重影響到辦公環境,當心不經意的行爲影響到周圍同事對你的態度!

守則3. Never talk with your mouth full!

永遠不要嘴裏一邊塞滿食物,一邊還在滔滔不絕,大聲說笑。這些都被視爲職場上不專業的行爲。

Please note, good table manners reflect your personality in many occasions! 不要小看餐桌禮儀,它可以透露出一個人真實的個性。

守則4. Take lunch only during the assigned hour and avoid eating at your desk!

在公司規定午餐時間裏用餐,如果有同事或者客戶在你的辦公室裏,最好不要在辦公桌前用餐。雖然何時何地用餐是你的自由,但在規定的午餐時間裏,如果沒有十分迫切的工作,最好和同事一道用餐,順便交流溝通。否則,大家都用餐回來,你卻在外用餐,一旦有人找你,或者客戶來電,就會出現尷尬的局面。

Remember, your success depends on the image that you have created for yourself! 切記,你的成功取決於你爲自己建立的形象!

守則5. Avoid bad habits and unconscious movements on the job!

不要將一些個人壞習慣和下意識的動作帶到職場上!許多個人習慣你也許不以爲然,比如說,咬指甲(biting your nails), 摳鼻子(picking your nose)。但辦公室是一個公共場合,這些不雅的行爲往往讓你專業形象大打折扣。

Please make sure to keep your hands away from your face! 摒棄那些惱人的壞習慣吧!儘量不要在公共場合折騰你的面部。

守則6. Avoid habitual tardiness. Its important to show good behavior at work!

要避免習慣性拖拉作風,工作時好好表現十分重要!

Keep in mind that tardiness can have a big impact on workplace relations and make you miss out on a lot of good opportunities! 請牢記,拖拉作風會影響你的人際關係,更可能會讓你錯失職業生涯發展的良機!

守則7. Stay away from talking your career aspirations and personal goals!

職場上,儘量避免談論和分享有關你的職業抱負和目標的話題!這樣的話題會讓同事和公司懷疑你的職業忠誠度,影響你的發展前程。此外,還有許多話題屬於職場禁忌的範疇,包括個人隱私、宗教、健康等話題。不要將工作和個人生活混爲一談,要清楚它們之間的界限。

Again, be careful with your language in the workplace and try to avoid those types of topics as much as possible! 注意你的用語,遠離忌諱話題,會讓你的工作更加容易和輕鬆。

守則8. Sit up straight at your desk, and it can also help boost your confidence!

俗話說,坐有坐相,站有站姿!良好坐姿也會提升你的自信!想象一下,你的同事是否會對一個坐在電腦前,縮着脖子,弓着腰的人留下好印象?

For sure, confidence is everything! If you have confidence, everything will work out! 沒錯,自信決定一個人的成敗與否。