當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

有關訂購貨物的商務英語

學問君 人氣:7.51K

導語:怎樣用英語去訂貨購物?下面是本站小編整理的有關訂購貨物的商務英語,歡迎借鑑!

有關訂購貨物的商務英語

Joe: Now you've seen our samples, what do you think of them?

喬:您已經看過了我們的樣品,您覺得怎麼樣?

John: I should say the quality and finish are all right. Nevertheless they are not exactly what I want.

約翰:應該說質量和最後一道工序非常不錯。但是並不完全符合我的要求。

Joe: Is there anything wrong with them? Let me know your opinions frankly. I'll be only too anxious to have them.

喬:有什麼問題麼?非常期待您的真實想法。

John: Well, for one thing, I don't think I like the color. Besides, the design is a little out of date.

約翰:嗯,首先,我不喜歡這款顏色。另外,設計風格上有些過時。

Joe: That can be adjusted very easily. Just tell me the color and design you have in mind. I'll change them accordingly. Believe me, we can make them to everything of your desired specifications.

喬:這些可以很容易做出相應調整。請告訴我們您想要的顏色和設計風格,我會做出相應的更改。相信我,我們會百分之百地按照您期望的要求去做。

John: But before coming to concrete business, there is yet one point I wish you to make quite clear.

約翰:在具體商談合作前,我還有一點要弄明白。

Joe: What is it?

喬:您說。

John: When can I expect delivery? Is it possible for you to ship the goods in May?

約翰:什麼時候可以交貨?你們可能在五月份發貨麼?

Joe: We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

喬:我們在收到付款後1日內就會發貨。

John: So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

約翰:這樣,你們要求發貨前付款麼?

Joe: Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor?

喬:是的。您可以透過電匯匯款到我方銀行帳戶或以我們爲受益人開立信用證。

John: OK. I see. I'd like to go ahead and place an order for two hundred units.

約翰:好的,我知道了。我想先訂貨200件。

Joe: Well, where is your destination port?

喬:那你們的目的.港是哪裏?

John: I think you'd better ship half to Liverpool and half to London.

約翰:最好能一半送到利物浦港,一半送到倫敦港。

Joe: Right. I'll get our dispatch department started on the packaging.

喬:好吧。我會讓發貨部門開始準備包裝的。

John: Yes, please do. And I will prepare an official order on these notes and send it to your tomorrow. How's that?

約翰:請開始工作吧。我會準備好正式的訂單明天發給你的。怎麼樣?

Joe: Great! I am sure you will expect the most satisfactory goods.

喬:太棒了。我確信你們會收到最滿意的貨物。

實用情景句型

1. I should say the quality and finish are all right. Nevertheless they are not exactly what I want.

應該說質量和最後一道工序非常不錯。但是並不完全符合我的要求。

I should say the quality and finish are quite OK. However, they are not exactly what I expect.

我得說質量和最後一道工序非常不錯。但是並不完全符合我的要求。

His manners lack finish.

他的儀態稍欠文雅。

He is often rude to me, but I like him nevertheless.

他時常對我粗魯無禮,但我還是喜歡他。

2. Let me know your opinions frankly. I'll be only too anxious to have them.

非常期待您的真實想法。

I'll be only too anxious to have your opinions frankly.

我非常期待您的真實想法。

I shall be only too pleased to get home.

我要回到家裏就非常高興。

I arrived at the shop only to find I'd left all my money at home.

我到商店卻發現錢全落在家了。

3. Besides, the design is a little out of date.

另外,設計風格上有些過時。

Besides, the design is a little out of fashion.

另外,設計風格上有些過時。

Besides, the design is a little outmoded.

另外,設計風格上有些過時。

Besides, the design is a little behind the times.

另外,設計風格上有些過時。

Besides, the design is a little out of style.

另外,設計風格上有些過時。

4. Believe me, we can make them to everything of your desired specifications.

相信我,我們會百分之百地按照您期望的要求做。

Trust me, we can meet your desire completely.

請相信我們會完全按照你們的要求做。

Pleased be assured that we can meet your desire totally,

請相信我們會完全按照你們的要求做。

5. But before coming to concrete business, there is yet one point I wish you to make quite clear.

在具體商談合作前,我還有一點要弄明白。

But before concluding the business, there is still one point I wish you to make quite clear.

但在具體商談合作前,我還有一點要弄明白。

The police have nothing concrete to go on.

警方沒有任何確切的東西作依據。

6. When can I expect delivery? Is it possible for you to ship the goods in May?

什麼時候可以交貨?你們可能在五月份發貨麼?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你們通常要多久才能交貨?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交貨嗎?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間裏分批交貨?

7. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

您可以透過電匯匯款到我方銀行帳戶或以我們爲受益人開立信用證。

8. I'd like to go ahead and place an order for two hundred units.

我想先訂貨200件。

When customers place an order with us, their order should be delivered within a week.

當客戶向我們下訂單時,他們的訂單應該在一個星期內送到。

9. I'll get our dispatch department started on the packaging.

我會讓發貨部門開始準備包裝的。

Their products are always attractively packaged.

他們的產品總是包裝得非常精美。