當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

商務英語會話:貨物毀損 Shipment Damage

學問君 人氣:2.54W

有時候,貨物在運輸的過程中會造成一定的損毀。這個時候買賣雙方就應該合力調查清楚損毀原因和責任,以便向責任方提出賠償、協調解決問題。聽上去是不是極端複雜?其實用幾句簡單的英語也可以搞定哦!

商務英語會話:貨物毀損 Shipment Damage

A-bargainer; B-buyer; C-inquirer

A: Yes, may I help you?
有什麼事嗎?
B: We got a damaged shipment from you.
你們送來的貨有損壞。
A: Was the damage extensive?
壞得很多、很嚴重嗎?
B: I'd say about half of the shipment is unusable.
我看大概有一半的貨不能用了。
A: We'll send someone right away to look at it.
我們會馬上派個人去檢視
B: Good, we'll be expecting him.
好,我們等着他。

A: How bad was the damage?
損壞情況如何?
C: One packing case was crushed.
有一個箱子全壓壞了。
A: Was all the material in that case destroyed?
箱裏的東西都毀了嗎?
C: I don't think any of it can be used.
我看都不能用了。

B: Just whose fault is this damage?
這次的'損壞究竟是誰的責任呢?
A: The order was in good shape when it left our factory.
貨離開工廠時都是完好無缺的啊。
B: It certainly didn't arrive here that way.
送到這兒時可不是那樣!
A: We'll make it right with you, of course.
當然,我們會幫你調查清楚的。