當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

掌握面試時的禮儀英語

學問君 人氣:2.59W

下面給大家提供一些面試禮儀的知識,多多練習,習慣就成自然了。

掌握面試時的禮儀英語

1. Know something about the organization you are applying to.

瞭解一些你申請工作單位的情況。

2. Dress properly. Don't shake hands with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.

穿着要得體,人家伸手時才握手。

3. Don't sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer.

人家未請,先別坐下。

拓展閱讀

Manner 1

When asking for something, say "Please."

問別人話的時候先說“請”。

Manner 2

When receiving something, say "Thank you."

別人給了自己什麼東西,要說“謝謝”。

Manner 3

Do not interrupt grown-ups who are speaking with each other unless there is an emergency。

不要打斷大人們的談話,除非真的有急事。

Manner 4

If you do need to get somebody's attention right away, the phrase "excuse me" is the most polite way for you to enter the conversation。

如果真的需要跟某人說話,最好先說一句“打擾了”。

Manner 5

When you have any doubt about doing something, ask permission first. It can save you from many hours of grief later。

如果在做一件事前拿不定主意,先去徵求父母的意見和許可。

Manner 6

The world is not interested in what you dislike. Keep negative opinions to yourself, or between you and your friends, and out of earshot of adults。

別人不關心你討厭什麼,所以一些批評言論最好只是跟朋友們隨便說說,不要傳得人盡皆知。

Manner 7

Do not comment on other people's physical characteristics unless, of course, it's to compliment them, which is always welcome。

不要對別人品頭論足,當然稱讚他人的外表是必要的。

Manner 8

When people ask you how you are, tell them and then ask them how they are。

當別人向你問好時,記得禮貌作答,並且也問候他們。

Manner 9

When you have spent time at your friend's house, remember to thank his or her parents for having you over and for the good time you had。

在朋友家做客時要向朋友的父母表達感謝。

Manner 10

Knock on closed doors -- and wait to see if there's a response -- before entering。

進房間前先敲門。

Manner 11

When you make a phone call, introduce yourself first and then ask if you can speak with the person you are calling。

打電話時先講明自己是誰,然後再找自己想要找的人。而不是一開口就問XXX在嗎。

Manner 12

Be appreciative and say "thank you" for any gift you receive. In the age of e-mail, a handwritten thank-you note can have a powerful effect。

收到禮物後要表達感謝,手寫的.感謝信比發電子郵件要好。

Manner 13

Never use foul language in front of adults. Grown-ups already know all those words, and they find them boring and unpleasant。

別在大人面前說髒話,大人們對髒話瞭如指掌,並且他們已經厭倦那些詞語了。

Manner 14

Don't call people mean names。

不要對人口出惡言。

Manner 15

Do not make fun of anyone for any reason. Teasing shows others you are weak, and ganging up on someone else is cruel。

任何情況下都不要嘲笑別人,這隻會顯示出你自己的軟弱,對被嘲笑的人來說也是件殘酷的事。

Manner 16

Even if a play or an assembly is boring, sit through it quietly and pretend that you are interested. The performers and presenters are doing their best。

看演出時就算再無聊也要保持安靜,臺上演出的人是付出了實實在在的努力的。

Manner 17

If you bump into somebody, immediately say "Excuse me."

撞到人的時候要立刻說抱歉。

Manner 18

Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, and don't pick your nose in public。

咳嗽或者打噴嚏的時候要遮住嘴,並且公開場合不要摳鼻孔。

Manner 19

As you walk through a door, look to see if you can hold it open for someone else。

進出一扇門的時候記得停一小會,幫後面的人把門開着。

Manner 20

If you come across a parent, a teacher, or a neighbor working on something, ask if you can help. If they say "yes," do so -- you may learn something new。

看到父母、老師或者鄰居在忙什麼的時候,問一句能不能幫手。幫忙的過程中你也會學到一點半點東西。

Manner 21

When an adult asks you for a favor, do it without grumbling and with a smile。

當大人請你幫忙做什麼事的時候,別抱怨,記得帶着微笑去完成。

Manner 22

When someone helps you, say "thank you." That person will likely want to help you again。

別人幫了你的忙,記得說謝謝,這樣他們下次也會樂意幫助你。

Manner 23

Use eating utensils properly. If you are unsure how to do so, ask your parents to teach you or watch what adults do。

正確使用餐具。不知道怎麼用的時候就問父母,或者觀察其他大人是怎麼使用的。

Manner 24

Keep a napkin on your lap; use it to wipe your mouth when necessary。

把餐巾放在大腿上,需要的時候拿來擦嘴。

4. Make eye contact with the interviewer during the interview.

面試時,眼睛要看着對方。

5. Listen actively and stay calm.

注意聽,保持冷靜。

6. If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.

被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。

7. Don't talk with your mouth full.

嘴裏有食物,不可開口說話。

8. Don't make much noise while you eat.

吃東西不要出聲音。

9. Don't blow your nose or use a toothpick at the table.

不要擤鼻涕或用牙籤剔牙。

10. Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.

不必過分表現急着要工作。

11. Be honest but not too modest.

要誠實,但不必太謙虛。

12. Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up.

不可妄自菲薄或自貶。

13. Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.

避免與面試人談政治或宗教。