當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

中級商務英語Unit 3

學問君 人氣:2.33W

Unit 3

中級商務英語Unit 3

A: Could you put me through to Pierre Jonquart, please?

甲:請找Pierre Jonquart

B: Just a moment …

乙:稍等...

C: Pierre Jonquart.

丙:我是Pierre Jonquart

A: Hello Pierre. This is Alison. How are things?

甲:你好,皮埃爾。我是埃裏森,情況如何?

C: It’s not easy. The market’s very slow.

丙:有點難度,市場非常緩慢

A: Oh, really? We’re getting some very good results in the rest of Europe.

甲:哦,真的嗎?我們在別的歐洲國家得到的是非常好的結果。

C: I know. But the French situation is not the same.

丙:我知道,但是法國不一樣。

A: Sure. Right. Um …let’s go through your quarterly results by product. How has the new

Zellon range been selling?

甲:確實,嗯…那我們再來討論一下你的產品季度業績,新澤龍系列銷售如何?

C: Well, last quarter we cleared 450,000 worth that’s French francs of course.

丙:好的,上一季度我們銷售了45 萬法郎

A: Oh, didn’t we fix a target of 600,000?

甲:哦,我們定的目標是60 萬吧?

C: That’s right. I had hopped to pick up a big order from one of the supermarket chains.

丙:沒錯。我原來是希望能從一個連鎖超市接個大單。

A: Yes, I remember you telling me about it. What happened?

甲:是的,我想起你說過這個,後來發生什麼事了?

C: They’ve cut their stock levels on perfumes and we only got an order for 150,000.

丙:他們削減了香水的`庫存,我們只拿到15 萬的訂單。

A: Oh, that’s disappointing. What about the other lines?

甲:哦,那是令人很失望。其它產品呢?

C: Artemis sold very well – we hit 880,000 – well above target.

丙:女神系列的銷售的非常好 – 達到88 萬 –遠高於目標。

A: Oh, good. It hasn’t done so well elsewhere obviously it appeals to the French more!

甲:哦,太好了。這款在別的地方從來沒有銷售的那麼好,很明顯這款香水對法國人很有吸

引力。

C: Could be. I’m afraid we weren’t so successful with our two main brands – Hedon

Aftershave and Minos Face-cream. The market in these sectors has become  very

competitive.

丙:可能吧。但是我擔心我們其它兩個主打品牌銷售的不是很成功,Hedon 鬚後水和Minos

面霜,這塊的市場競爭力越來越厲害了。

A: Hmmm. So what were the quarterly figures?

甲:嗯,那季度銷售情況怎樣?

C: For the aftershave, just 800,000 – and for Minos we reached 550,000.

丙:鬚後水只有80 萬,Minos 我們銷售了55 萬