一、選桌篇
Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?
晚上好,女士,先生。要兩人用餐的桌子嗎?
Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?
是的。我們可以坐那邊靠窗的桌子嗎?
Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?
對不起,那張已有人預訂了。這張可以嗎?
Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.
好的,那我們就要這張。
Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?
好的。先生,可以點菜了嗎?
二、套餐篇
1、經典套餐
Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.
我想我喜歡套餐。
Waiter: All right. And you, madam?
好的。您要點什麼,女士?
Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?
我不想要套餐,請給我1份牛扒好嗎?
Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?
好的。您希望牛排怎麼做?嫩點,適中還是全熟?
Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?
適中。另外,你們供應什麼湯?
Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.
我們有清湯和奶油湯供您選擇。
Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.
奶油湯聽起來不錯,給我來1份吧。
Waiter: Just a moment, please.
請稍等。
2、快餐套餐
Waiter: Can I take your order?
您要點什麼?
Guest: I'll take two value meals.
我要兩份超值套餐。
Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?
您要什麼飲料?
Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.
請來一份可口可樂和一份橙汁。
Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.
多加4元,您可以換成特大號套餐。
Guest: Yes, I'd like that.
好吧,那麼我就要特大號的。
Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?
您要不要甜點,如蘋果派或冰激凌?
Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.
不用,謝謝,我想我還需要一點冰水。
Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.
冰水要5元。
Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?
好的,請多給我幾張紙巾和一些甜酸醬及胡椒,好嗎?
Waiter: Sure.
好的。
三、飲料篇
Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?
下午好,先生。您想先來點飲料嗎?
Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?
我想來點啤酒,你們有什麼啤酒?
Waiter: We have Local and Heineken, which kind do you prefer?
我們有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜歡哪一種?
Guest: Heineken, please.
健力士。
Waiter: One Heineken.
一支健力士。
四、主菜篇
1、牛排
Waiter: May I take your order, sir?
我可以爲您點菜了嗎,先生?
Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.
好的,我想要一份家鄉沙律。
Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.
您想要什麼沙律醬呢?我們有法汁和意大利汁。
Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.
意大利醬,然後來一份西冷扒。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.
對不起,我們的西冷扒賣完了,嚐嚐我們的牛柳,好嗎?那也一樣美味。
Guest: All right. I'll take that.
好的,就要那個。
Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?
請問要幾成熟呢?
Guest: Medium.
五成熟(半熟)。
Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and......
您的.牛肉要配什麼汁?我們有黑椒汁和......
Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.
黑椒汁。可以了。
Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce, is that right?
您點了一份家鄉沙律配意大利醬,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。
Guest: Yes.
是的。
2、海鮮
Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?
霍華德夫人,我可以爲您點菜了嗎?
Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?
我可以先看看菜譜嗎?
Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.