當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

Salary與薪水相關的職場口語

學問君 人氣:9.33K

招聘面試談論薪水常用的句子:

Salary與薪水相關的職場口語

Could you give me some idea of the pay?

您能說明一下薪水嗎?

What is your salary now?

你現在薪水多少?

What salary do you get in yourpresent position?

你現在的薪水是多少?

The salary at the previousposition?

以前的薪水是多少?

What's your monthly salary?

你的月薪是多少?

What were they paying you, if youdon't mind my asking?

他們付給你多少薪水,如果你不介意我問這個問題?

2,000 yuan per month.

每月2000元人民幣。

At present I get 2,000 yuan permonth.

目前我一個月拿2000元。

I'm making two thousand yuan amonth at my current job.

我現在每月掙2,000元。

My present pay is RMB 2,000 yuaneach month.

我現在月薪人民幣2000元。

I'm paid RMB 1,800 plus some allowanceand bonus that comes to about RMB 2,200 per month.

我的月薪是1800元人民幣,之外加津貼和獎金,一共大概2200元人民幣。

I worked by the hour. One hundred yuan per hour.

我按時計酬,每小時100元。

How's 40 an hour to start?

開始每小時40元怎麼樣?

How much do you hope to get amonth here?

在這你希望一個月拿多少錢?

What is your expected salary?

你要求的薪水是多少?

What salary do you think youdeserve?

你認爲你應該拿多少工資?

What kind of salary are youseeking?

你要什麼樣的工資?

Hoe much money are you lookingfor in this job?

就這個工作而言你希望的薪水是多少?

Miss Li, if we decide to employyou, how much do you expect to get a month? 李小姐,如果我們聘用你,你希望一個月掙多少錢?

I don't suppose this job willgive me lower salary.

當然不希望比現在掙得少。

Since this will be my first job and I don't have much experience, I feelhesitate to suggest salary.

由於這是我的第一份工作,又沒有工作經驗,所以不敢貿然提出待遇要求。

What starting salary would youexpect here?

你希望起薪是多少?

4,000 yuan per month.

月薪4000元人民幣。

Could you provide me with amonthly salary of four thousand yuan?

你們能一個月付給我4,000元嗎?

That's a little more than we had planned.

這比我們計劃的多了一些。

I don't think we can give you thatmuch as the starting salary.

我想起薪不可能給你這麼高。

Based on my skills andexperience, it's not high nowadays you know.

你知道,根據我的技能和經驗,這不算高。

I think you'll find I'm worth it.

我想您會發現我值得拿這些錢的。

Maybe, but we can supply you withan apartment apart for other fringe benefits.

但我們可以給你提供一套住房做爲其他福利。

That's fair enough. Any way, I don't oen a house and have to rent one. 這就很公平了。不管怎樣,我還沒有自己的房子,只能租房。

No problem, we pay 3,000 yuan permonth. Plus a 20% commission on all, a company car and other benefits.

沒問題,我們每月付你3000元,另外20%的佣金,一輛公司的汽車以及其他的福利。

We give bonuses semi-annually.

我們半年發一次獎金。

That sounds reasonable.

聽起來很合理。

I think so.

我想也是。

If you would get a salary of 3,000 yuan per month, is it acceptable to you?

如果給你月薪3000元,你能接受嗎?

Yes, it is.

能接受。

It's our policy to hire on a trialbasis.

我們僱傭員工有試用期的規定。

If you work all right after threemonths you will be put on the permanent payroll and be give a raise.

三個月試用後,如一切順利,將轉爲正式員工並且加薪。

Raises are given afer threemonths' probation period according to your performance.

三個月的試用期後將根據工作表現加薪。

That's fine. I will followwhatever rules you have here.

很好,我將照您這裏的規矩。

If we decide to hire you, we'd pay you two thousand and five hundred yuan amonth at the start.

如果我們決定僱用你,我們起薪每月付你2500元。

You can have Saturdays andSundays off. Besides, you may have a paid month holiday every year.

你可以有周六和週日的假期,此外,你可以每年休一個月的帶薪假。

As for salary, I leave it to you.

關於薪水,請您定奪。

As regards salary, I leave it toyou to decide after learning some of my capacity.

至於薪水,留給您對我的能力有所瞭解之後再決定吧。

With regard to salary, I leave the decision up to you to decide according to myperformance.