當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

英文商務信函常用語

學問君 人氣:2.71W
英文商務信函常用語

   1.我們願與貴公司建立商務關係。
    We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.
    b. 我們希望與您建立業務往來。
    Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.
    c. 我公司經營電子產品的進出口業務,希望與貴方建立商務關係。
    This corporation is specialized in handing the import and exports business in electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.

    2.自我推薦
    a. 請容我們自我介紹,我們是……首屈一指的貿易公司。
    Let us introduce ourselves as a leading trading firm in…
    b. 本公司經營這項業務已多年,並享有很高的國際信譽。
    Our company has been in this line of business for many years and enjoys high international prestige.
    c. 我們的產品質量一流,我們的客戶一直把本公司視爲最可信賴的公司。
    Our products are of very good quality and our firm is always regarded by our customers as the most reliable one.

    3.推銷產品
    a. 我們從……獲知貴公司的名稱,不知貴公司對這一系列的產品是否有興趣。
    Your name has been given by…and we like to inquire whether you are interested in these lines.
    b. 我們新研製的……已推出上市,特此奉告。
    We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed our newly-developed….
    c. 我們盼望能成爲貴公司的……供應商。
    We are pleased to get in touch with you for the supply of….
    d. 我們的新產品剛剛推出上市,相信您樂於知道。
    You will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product.
    e. 相認您對本公司新出品的……會感興趣。
   You will be interested in our new product…….

   4.索取資料
    a. 我們對貴方的新產品……甚感興趣,希望能寄來貴公司的產品目錄及價目表。
   We are interested in your new product…and shall be pleased to have a catalog and price list.
    b. 我們從紐約時報上看到貴公司的廣告,但願能收到產品的價目表及詳細資料。
    We have seen your advertisement in The New York Times and should be glad to have your price lists and details of your terms.
    c. 獲知貴公司有……已上市,希望能賜寄完整的詳細資料。
    We hear that you have put…on the market and should be glad to have full details.
    d. 如蒙賜寄貴公司新產品的詳細資料,我們將深表感激。
    We should appreciate full particulars of your newly developed product.
    e. 如蒙賜寄有關……的樣品和價目表,我們將甚爲感激。