當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

教你如何得當地謝絕職務

學問君 人氣:1.71W

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達
  I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.
  非常感謝貴公司的`錄用,但我不得不拒絕這份工作。
  I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs ( / more right for me / more interesting to me).
  我剛接受了另一份我覺得更能滿足我需要(/更適合我/更感興趣)的工作。
  Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.
  坦白地說,面試後我一直認爲這個職位不適合我。
  I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in ( / offers me too little salary / can't supply me with an apartment).
  我不想接受一份我覺得不會讓我快樂(/薪水太少/不能爲我提供住房)的工作。
  I really think that position suits my education background better.
  我真的覺得那個職位更適合我的教育背景。
  CONVERSATIONS 會話
  (A=Applicant I=Interviewer)
  Dialogue 1
  I: Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.
  I: 你好,孫先生嗎?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。
  A: Yes, this is Sunlin.
  A: 是的,我是孫林。
  I: I'd like to tell you that you can come to work for us.
  I: 我想告訴你你可以來我們公司工作了。
  A: Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.
  A: 哦,很抱歉,我剛剛接受了另一個我認爲更符合我要求的工作。
  I: I see.
  I: 我知道了。
  A: I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.
  A: 非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕它。
  I: You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.
  I: 不用客氣,如果你改變了主意,可以打電話給我們。
  A: I will. Thank you.
來源:考試大-實用英語考試

教你如何得當地謝絕職務
TAGS:謝絕 職務