當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

商務英語口語之觀光西安

學問君 人氣:1.86W

介紹西安用英語怎麼說?以下是由本站小編爲大家推薦的商務英語口語之觀光西安 ,歡迎大家學習參考。

商務英語口語之觀光西安

1:It Has a history of over 3000 years and served as China's capital for 11 dynasties, for over 1100 years.

它有3000多年的歷史,被11個朝代奉爲國都約1100年。

A: Xi'an is one of the ancient capital cities in China, isn't it?

西安是中國的古都之一,是嗎?

B: Yes, it is one of the earliest capital of China. It has a history of over 3000 years and served as China's capital for 11 dynasties, for over 1100 years.

是的,是中國最早的首都之一。它有3000多年的歷史,被11個朝代奉爲國都約1100年。

A: Wow, that’s great.

哇,真是太偉大了。

2:We are on the way to the Terra Cotta Warrior and Horse Museum,aren't we?

我們現在是在去往兵馬俑博物館的路上,是嗎?

A: We are on the way to the Terra Cotta Warrior and Horse Museum, aren't we?

我們現在是在去往兵馬俑博物館的路上,是嗎?

B: Yes, we are. It is just 1500 meters east of the tomb of the First Emperor of the Qin Dynasty.

是的,它位於秦始皇陵東側1500米。

A: It is 230 meters long, 70 meters wide and 22 meters high.

它有230米長,70米寬,22米高。

背誦句型:

You may have a close look at an ancient Chinese array of troops.

你可以清楚地看到中國古代軍隊的編制情況。

The warriors have been guarding by the tomb of the Emperor Qin Shi Huang for over 2000 years.

那些兵馬俑已經在那裏保護秦始皇陵2000多年了。

【相關閱讀】

商務英語30句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我還要再確認嗎?

2 Is there any earlier one?

還有更早一點的嗎?

3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

我可以買到今天上午7點的.火車座位嗎?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

火車通行證有折扣嗎?

7 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以確認我的班機嗎?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

他們全部不預訂的嗎?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要預訂座位嗎?

10 May I see a timetable?

我可以看時刻表嗎?

11 How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜歡哪種,吸菸座還是禁菸座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

還有其他的航班嗎?

14 When would you like to leave?

您希望什麼時候出發?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能電話確認嗎?

16 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪裏可以預訂?

17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

我需要預訂餐車嗎?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

19 Is this a daily flight?

這是每日航班嗎?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?

對不起,我可以上車嗎?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那裏要花多少錢?

22 Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消這票嗎?

23 Check it to my final destination.

把它託運到我的目的地。

24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最遲要在8點30分到達機場。

25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

26 Please open your baggage.

請把你行李開啟。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

請你填寫這張入境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please.

請讓我看下您的護照。

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。