當前位置:學問君>優秀簡歷>英語面試>

外貿面試常見面試英語問題

學問君 人氣:1.68W

對外貿易亦稱“國外貿易” 或“進出口貿易”,簡稱“外貿”,是指一個國家(地區)與另一個國家(地區)之間的商品、勞務和技術的交換活動。如下是本站給大家整理的,希望對大家有所作用。

外貿面試常見面試英語問題

interests you about this job?

這份工作吸引你的是什麼?

se tell me the reason for pickingthis position.

請告訴我申請這一職位的原因。

Please list three reasons for hiring you.

請列出三個聘請你的理由。

Why should I hire you?我爲什麼要聘用你?

3.I believe I’m really qualified for the job.

我認爲我自己可以勝任這份工作。

I think I’m competent for this position.我覺得自己可以勝任這一職位。

I think my abilities fit me well for theposition.我認爲自己有能力勝任該職位。

4.I majored in Business English,and I’dlike to get into foreign trade business.

我主修商務英語並且想要從事外貿行業。

My previous job is out of my field.我先前的工作跟我所學的領域不對口。

made you decide to change job?

是什麼讓你決定換工作?

Why did you want a change?你爲什麼要換工作呢?

made you leave your previouscompany?

是什麼原因讓你離開之前的公司呢?

Can you tell me the reason for leaving? 你能告訴我離職的原因嗎?

Why did you quit?你爲什麼要辭職呢?

ming an engineer was my childhooddream.

工程師是我兒時的夢想。

8.I would like to work in aforeign-invested company so as to made full use of my English.

我想再外企工作,這樣可以充分發揮我的英語優勢。

It would be a good place for me to make useof what I learned in the university.

這裏會是我運動大學所學知識最好的地方。

9.I think working in your company wouldprovide me with more opportunities for career growth.

我認爲在貴公司工作可以得到更多的職業發展機會。

#拓展知識#

外貿面試小訣竅:

professional.

Looking businesslike is the first step to acting businesslike, and people will take you more seriously if you are well-groomed. This also applies to body language, so always make eye contact and keep good posture, or you may appear to lack confidence.

(表現職業化 。衣着職業化是體驗你是否專業的第一步,如果你注意修飾的`話,人們對待你總是更認真一些。 這還適用於肢體語言,要經常和別人進行眼神交流並保持好的身體姿勢,否則會看起來象沒有自信的樣子。)

it personal.

Remember people’s names and they will remember you. Do everything you can to avoid addressing a message “Dear Sir/Madam”. Remember that business is about building relationships.

(針對個人。記住別人的姓名同時別人也會記得你。儘量不要使用“親愛的先生/女士”這樣的稱呼。記得商務的本質就是建立一種關係網。)

formal but not stiff.

If you are too formal, people won’t be at ease around you. Act too casual and people may not take you seriously. Aim for the middle ground!

(正式而非拘謹。 如果你表現的太正式了,別人呆在你身邊就覺得很不自在。表現的太過隨便,人們又可能不認真對待你。表現要適當!)

clear and concise.

Get to the heart of the matter quickly and don’t waste words. On the other hand, don’t assume that the person you’re talking to knows who you are and why you are contacting them - they may need a reminder and some background.

(清晰而簡明。直接闡明問題的關鍵而非轉彎抹角。另一方面,別期待和你談話的人一上來就知道你是ˬ並知道你是爲何而來——他們需要一些提示及背景情況的瞭解。)

quiet!

Communication is a two way street. Listen to the opinions of others, don’t interrupt people when they are speaking, and don’t ignore criticism. Also, people will be more willing to listen to you if they see that you’re listening to them!

(保持安靜! 交流是雙向的事。耐心聽別人的意見,別人說話時不要打岔,而且不要忽略批評意見。並且,如果別人覺得你認真傾聽他們的話,他們也會更樂意聽你的話!)