當前位置:學問君>優秀簡歷>英語面試>

參加英語面試的情景對話

學問君 人氣:2.54W

英語面試進行情景對話是必然的,以下是小編整理的參加英語面試的情景對話,歡迎參考閱讀!

參加英語面試的情景對話

英語面試的情景對話1

1. Are you hiring?

你們招人嗎?

2. I saw your ad* in the paper and wanted to apply for the job.

我看到你們在報紙上登的廣告想來應聘這個工作。

3. When can you come in for an interview?

你什麼時候可以來面試?

4. Do you have any references?

你有介紹信嗎?

5. What s your past job experience?

你以往有何工作經驗?

6. This is a very impressive resume, Mr. Smith.

你的履歷表給人印象深刻,史密斯先生。

7. What are your qualifications?

您具備什麼資歷?

8. What s the starting salary?

起始薪金是多少?

9. What possibilities are there for advancement?

獲得提升有何要求?

10. What kind of holidays/ benefits do you have for your employees?

你們爲職員提供何種假期/福利?

英語面試的情景對話2

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

請介紹一下你自己。

B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身於1980年。我的專業是電子工程

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你認爲你有怎樣的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱點和優點是什麼?

B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公衆場所說話。我想我的'優點是很執着,而且學東西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有執照或資格證書嗎?

B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有駕駛執照,我是註冊會計師。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和別人相處如何?

B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?

你爲什麼要來新加坡?

A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment e are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.

首先,新加坡是一個花園城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作過,很容易適應這裏的生活及工作環境。有許多中國人,人們都很友好。

A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?

請再說一遍。/對不起,能重複一下嗎?

B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

好了,現在,如果你有任何問題,請隨時問我。

A:Nope, I have none, thanks!

不,我沒有,謝謝!

BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.

謝謝你對我們的公司感興趣。

A:Thank you,k you for your time.

謝謝,先生。再見。謝謝您的寶貴時間

英語面試的情景對話3

Why are you interested in working for our company?

爲什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?

Because your company has a good sales record.

你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。

Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收穫。

Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

我認爲我的專業適合這個職位。

Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.

我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能爲你們提供服務。

Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.

我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

Why did you leave your former company?

爲什麼離開以前的公司?

Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.

我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。

Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.

我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。

Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。

Because I had some private reasons, some family things.

我有一些私人的原因,家裏有些事情。

What are your great strengths?

你有什麼優點?

I'm a good team player.

我是一個富有團隊精神的人。

I'm a hard-working, persistent person.

我工作刻苦,性情執着。

I'm a fast-learner.

我學東西很快。

I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.

我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。

I have strong organizational skills.

我的組織能力很強。

In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?

我公司僱用你有什麼好處?

I think that my technical background is helpful for you.

我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。

I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.

我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。

I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.

我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客戶,我認爲貴公司能從中獲益。

Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.

貴公司能透過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。

I know I am the right person for this job.

我知道我是最適合這個工作的。

What are your salary expectations?

你對薪水有什麼要求?

I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.

我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標準薪資。

Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。

I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.