當前位置:學問君>實用文案>笑話>

超級幽默的英語笑話

學問君 人氣:3.07W

 超級幽默的英語笑話一:

超級幽默的英語笑話

Goldfish

Stan: I won 92 goldfish.

Fred: Where are you going to keep them?

Stan: In the bathroom 。

Fred: But what will you do when you want to take a bath?

Stan: Blindfold them!

超級幽默的英語笑話二:

The phone rings at FBI headquarters.

FBI總部的.電話響了。

"Hello, is this the FBI?"

“你好,是FBI嗎?”

"Yes it is ,What do you want ?" the voice replies.

一個聲音回答說:“是的,您有什麼事?”

"I'm calling to report my neighbor Tom. He is hiding marijuana in his firewood," the man says.

這個男人說:“我打電話給你們是想告發我的鄰居湯姆。他把大麻藏在他們家的柴火堆裏了。”

"we will investigate," say the FBI agent.

FBI官員說:“我們會調查的。”

On the next day, the FBI goes to Tom's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept, break every piece of wood find no marijuana ,curse at Tom and leave.

第二天,FBI來到湯姆家,搜尋了柴房,劈開了每塊木頭,結果沒有發現大麻。他們詛咒了湯姆一通就離開了。

The phone rings at Tom's house.

這時,湯姆家的電話響了。

"Hey, Tom ! Did the FBI come and chop your firewood?"

“嘿,湯姆!FBI去你家劈柴了麼?”

"Yes they did." Tom answers.

湯姆說:“嗯,他們來了。”

"OK, now it's your turn to call .I need my garden plowed."

“好,現在該你給FBI打電話了。我們家的花園還沒耕過呢。”

 超級幽默的英語笑話三:

Frank believed that five was his special number.

弗蘭克相信,5是他的幸運數。

He was born on May 5, had five children and lived at 555 East 55 Street.

他生在5月5日,有5個孩子,住在東55街555號。

At the track on his 55th birthday, he was surprised to find a horse named Numero Cinco running in the fifth race.

55歲生日那天,他意外的發現,有一匹叫五號(西班牙語) 的賽馬將參加第五場賽馬。

So five minutes before the race, he went to the fifth window and put five thousand down on Numero cinco.

因此,在比賽開始前5分鐘,他到五號視窗,在“五號”賽馬上押了五千美元。

Sure enough, the horse finished fifth.

果然,那匹馬得了第五。