當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

商務英語培訓:如何讓你的商務英語閃光

學問君 人氣:1.82W

初入外企的你,有沒有碰到這樣一個問題:在公司內部開會的時候、在和外國客戶寒暄的時候、在和外國客戶談判的時候,都覺得自己的英語優勢發揮不出來,說的話沒有底氣?

商務英語培訓:如何讓你的商務英語閃光

這都是商務英語鬧的。商務英語是不同於一般的英語的,時而嚴謹,時而輕鬆。下面小編總結了一些短時間內讓你的商務英語閃光的句子,當然如果想要真正在職場叱吒風雲,那是需要系統的學習商務英語的。

現在開會。

I declare the meeting open.

請…發言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的`經濟情況

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing’s economy.

我的介紹完了,謝謝!

That’s all for my presentation. Thank you.

我先說這麼多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要說的就是這些。

That’s all for what I want to say.

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談一個問題。

If you agree (With your permission), let me start with one issue.

在談那個問題之前我想對您剛纔講的話談點看法。

Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您對此事怎麼看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提議休會十分鐘。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着剛纔的問題講下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

對不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption.

當然可以!

By all means.

怎麼都行!

Whatever you say.

我沒有異議。

I have no objection.

我方對這個問題有異議。

We take exception to this question.

我們高興地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?

I wonder if this date would be suitable for you?

不知你們上午談的怎樣?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望貴方能儘早給予肯定的答覆。

We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favorable and prompt commitment as soon as possible.

請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

糾纏這個問題。

Entangle this issue.

提倡節約

Advocate/uphold thriftiness.

爲了國家的繁榮

For the sake of national property.

經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。

The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注視

Keep close watch on.

促進密切合作

Spur/promote intensive cooperation