81I?would?like?to?ask?you?a?favor.
我可以提出一個要求嗎?
82Would?you?let?me?know?your?fax?number?
可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
83Would?it?be?too?much?to?ask?you?to?respond?to?my?question?by?tomorrow?
可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
84Could?you?consider?accepting?our?counterproposal?
你能考慮接受我們的.反對案嗎?
85I?would?really?appreciate?your?persuading?your?management.
如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。
86I?would?like?to?suggest?that?we?take?a?coffee?break.
我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87Maybe?we?should?hold?off?until?we?have?covered?item?B?on?our?agenda.
也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。
88As?a?matter?of?fact,?we?would?like?to?discuss?internally?regarding?item?B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。
89May?I?propose?that?we?break?for?coffee?now?
我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
90If?you?insist,?I?will?comply?with?your?request.
如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。