當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

求職面試常見英語問答

學問君 人氣:2.5W
求職面試常見英語問答

想找一份滿意的工作嗎? 面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤爲重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那麼錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
(你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,
responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization
could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。
我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years.
To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting
and provide software support.
(我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,
我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支援。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?
(你爲什麼離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position.
If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job.
/ I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
(我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
(依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience
to this position.
(我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should
qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?
(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and
I know I can handle it well.
(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.
(樂於助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.
(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds)
(稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares
for his family and friends.
(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)