當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

保險類商務英語口語彙編

學問君 人氣:8.6K

Basic Expressions

保險類商務英語口語彙編

1. We have covered insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against all risks.

我們已將一千箱啤酒按發票金額的百分之一百一十投保一切險。

2. If you desire us to insure against a special risk, an extra premium will have to be charged.

如你想投保特殊險別,將向你收取額外保費。

3. This risk is coverable at a premium of 0.25%.

該險別的'保險費是百分之零點二五。

4. The insurance company insures this risk with 5% franchise.

保險公司保這種險有百分之五的免賠額。

5. After loading the goods on board the ship, you must go to the insurance company to have them insured.

貨船裝船後,你必須找保險公司爲貨物投保。

6. We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free of Particular Average (F. P.A.), With Particular Average (W.P.A.), All Risks and Extraneous Risks.

我們可以承保海洋運輸的所有險別,如:平安險、水漬險、一切險和附加險。

7. W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage suit your consignment.

貴方貨物適合於投保水漬險及破碎險。

8. The premium is calculated according to the premium rate or rates for risks to be covered.

保險費是根據投保險別的保險費率計算的。

9. They will undertake to compensate you for the losses according to the risks insured.

他們將根據所投保的險別,對損失負責賠償

10. We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.

我們可以辦理海運、陸運和空運的所有險別。

11. We won’t have such a risk included, as it is not stipulated in the Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses.

我們不能投保此項險別,因爲海洋運輸條款中沒有包括這一險別。

12. Do you cover risk other than W.P.A. and War Risk?

除了水漬險和戰爭險外,你們還保其他險嗎?

13. As a rule, the extra premium involved will be for buyer’s account.

按常規,額外保險費應由買方負責。

14. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.

請注意我們的保險範圍只是發票金額的百分之一百一十。

15. How long is the period from the commencement to termination of the insurance?

保險責任的起訖期限有多長?

16. We adopt the warehouse-to-warehouse clause that is commonly used in international insurance.

我們採用國際保險中常用的“倉至倉”的責任條款。

17. According to international practice, we do not insure against such risks unless the buyers call for them.

按照國際慣例,我們不投保這些險別,除非買主提出要求投保。

18. Breakage is a special risk, for which an extra premium will have to be charged.

破碎險是一種特別險,需收取額外保險費。

19. Because they aren’t delicate goods and not likely to be damaged on the voyage.

因爲這些不是易碎易損的貨物,航行中不大可能被損壞。