當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

商務談判情景對話

學問君 人氣:1.58W

AWelcome to China, Mr. White.

商務談判情景對話

懷特先生,歡迎來中國。

BHow do you do, Ms. Chi?

Chi女士,您好嗎?

AWelcome to this corporation, Mr. White. Won’t you please sit down?

懷特先生,歡迎來到我們公司。請坐!

BThank you.

謝謝。

AOur representative in your country faxed a letter that you showed an interest in some of our products on display at the Oct. Exhibition there. Now we'd like to know if you have any specific requirements in mind.

我們公司在你們國家的代理人發來一封傳真說您對我們公司十月份在貴國的展會上展示的產品有興趣。現在我們想知道您心裏是否對我們的產品有任何特殊的要求。

BYes, we have. I’ve brought with me a list of the quantity of your products we’d like to import for the second half of this year. Here is a copy of it.

是的,我們有要求。我帶來了我們公司今年下半年要從你們這裏進口的產品的數量清單。這是它的'一個副本。

AGood. Well, Mr. White, most of the items listed are available this year. I hope we can come to an agreement and sign the contracts soon to enable timely delivery.

好的,史密斯先生,單上的大部分商品今年都能交貨。我希望我們能達成協議,儘快簽訂合同以保證準時發貨。

BI hope so, too. Now I'd like some of your sales literature and a price list for all of your export articles.

我也希望如此。我想要你們的一些銷售資料和你們所有出口產品的價格表。

AHere are our catalog and price list. The catalog lists all the commodities we export, and the price list gives indicative prices for all our export articles.

這是我們的產品目錄和價格表。目錄上有我們所有的出口產品,而價格表列出了我們出口產品的參考價格。

BThank you, Ms Chi. What are your normal export terms?

謝謝你,Chi女士。通常你們的出口方式是什麼?

AWe normally export CFR.

正常情況下我們是CFR。

BWhat commission do you usually pay for your exports? As you know, we import on commission basis.

通常情況下你們給出口商多少的回扣?你知道的,我們是一個委託進口商。

AThat can be discussed.

這個問題有代商量。

BAll right. When can we meet again for more specific details, Ms Chi?

好的。Chi女士,我們什麼時候再見面商討具體的事宜呢?

AWhat about tomorrow morning at 9? I'll come over to your hotel.

明天早上九點鐘怎麼樣?我會去你住的酒店。

BI'll be expecting you, then.

我等你。