當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

索取樣品英語口語情景對話

學問君 人氣:2.3W

索取樣品英語口語情景對話

要大宗購買商品,總要先看看樣品,檢驗一下是不是合乎自己的要求。下面是一個索要樣品的對話範例,供大家參考。

David calls Betty at H&T to request some samples. 大衛致電H&T公司的貝蒂,索取一些樣品。

David: I just received your new catalog, and I'm wondering if we can get a sample of one of your products. 我剛剛收到你們新的產品目錄,不知可否向你們索取其中一種產品的樣品。

Betty: That's no problem. But there's a charge for the sample and shipping cost. 沒問題。不過要收取樣品費和運費。

David: OK. What if we place an order? Would we still have to pay the sample charge? 好的。如果我們下訂單呢?我們也要付樣品費嗎?

Betty: Well, what item do you want a sample of? 嗯,你們想要哪個產品的樣品?

David: The new HR624 computer speakers. 新的'HR624型電腦音箱。

Betty: For that item, you would need to place an order of a hundred pieces or more to make it a free sample. 要是那個產品的話,你們就需要下100件或100件以上的訂單,才能獲得免費樣品。

David: We would need to see a sample of the item first before we could make a decision on ordering it. 我們得先看看產品的樣品,之後才能決定是否下訂單。

Betty: Of course. If you receive the sample and then later decide to place an order, the sample charge will be deducted from the cost of the order. 當然。如果你們在收到樣品後決定下訂單,樣品費會從訂單的貨款里扣除。

David: Oh, I see. OK, let's run with that. 噢,我明白了。好,就那麼辦吧。

Notes:

1. request a sample 索取樣品

商業廣告中常見的“free samples are available upon request”的意思就是“可免費索取樣品”。

We should request samples from the catalog to examine. 我們應該索取目錄上的樣品來檢驗一下。

2. place an order 下訂單

“place”在此是動詞,“place an order”表示“下訂單”,而“place an order for (something) with (someone)”的意思就是“向(某人)下(某物)的訂單”。

When customers place an order with us, their order should be delivered within a week. 當客戶向我們下訂單時,他們的訂貨應該在一個星期內送到。

3. let's run with (something) 我們就照(某方法)去做吧

當事情談到差不多,大家有一定的共識之後,或者決定要依照某個計劃或某種方法去做時,便可以用上這句話。

I like Josh's plan. Let's run with it and see how it works. 我喜歡喬什的計劃。我們就這麼辦吧,看看效果如何。