當前位置:學問君>優秀簡歷>自我介紹>

關於護士面試時自我介紹的問答

學問君 人氣:2.55W

問:你是什麼時候畢業的,畢業於什麼學校,什麼專業?

關於護士面試時自我介紹的問答

when did you graduate from school? which school and which program?

答:我是1995年畢業的,畢業於南通衛生學校,護幹專業,護士面試時自我介紹中英文對白。

i graduated from nantong medical school as a major of nursing care in 1995.

問:你已經工作了幾年了?從哪一年開始?

how many years have you been working? from which year?

答:五年了。從1995年開始

five years e 1995

問:你將怎樣花費你的薪水?你想在新加坡掙多少錢?

how will you spend your salaries? how much money do you want to make in singapore?

答:自己留一部分生活費用,其它寄回去,或存銀行

i will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank

問:你所在的醫院有多少護士,多少醫生?

how many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?

答:有100名左右的護士,有80名醫生,還有2名美國來的外籍專家,自我介紹《護士面試時自我介紹中英文對白》。

about 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. they are from

問:到新加坡後如不適應新環境, 新氣候,怎麼辦?

what will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in singapore?

答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再難的苦,我都會挺住,何況逆境會造就人才!

i have confidence in my ability. i can overcome every difficulties. also, i believe that adversities can improve me

問:你能自我介紹一下自己嗎?還有關於你的'一切。

can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?

答:可以的,我名叫張平,我來自江蘇省啓東市,衛校(中專)學歷,25歲

yes, my name is zhang ping, i come from qidong city, jiangsu province, i graduated from a middle medical school. i am 25 years old.

問:你在什麼單位工作?擔任什麼職務?請說明你的工作程序(流程)。

where do you work now? and what’s your job position? please tell me your work procedures.

答:我在啓東市人民醫院工作,擔任護士職務。

i now work in qidong people’s hospital as a nurse.

問:你是透過什麼知道新加坡的?

in which way do you know singapore?

答:透過看電視,讀報紙,聽收音機等。

i know singapore through watching tv, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.

問:你在醫院裏輪班嗎?你們小組裏有幾個人。

do you work on shift in the hospital? how many persons are there in your group team?

答:是的,我是輪班的。我們小組有八個人。

yes, i work on shift. there are eight persons in my group team.

問:你可以做12小時輪班嗎?如果護士長故意刁難你,怎麼辦?

can you keep working twelve hours a day? and what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?

答:是的,可以的。

yes, i can.

問:如果病人或病人家屬由於不理解你的工作,對你態度不好,你怎麼辦?

if the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?

答:首先,我會檢查一下我自己是否有不足之處。如果有,我會向他們道歉;如果沒有,我會耐心地向他們作解釋工作,直到他們滿意爲止。