. I hope to have the pleasure of an interview.
懇請予以面談機會。
. I should welcome a personal interview at your convenience.
歡迎在方便時給予面談的機會。
. I shall appreciate a reply from you in regard to my application.
願早日收到回信,本人將十分榮幸。
. I trust you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.
若貴公司對我求職應聘能予考慮,本人可提出保證,將盡力爲貴公司效力,敬請信賴。
. I shall be very glad if you can give me a personal interview at your convenience.
倘蒙閣下接見,將不勝感激。
. I am well-trained and experienced in all the many duties and responsibilities of a good secretary;and I should like the opportunity of coming in and talking with you I?
我受過良好的訓練,熟悉做爲一名出色的祕書所應承擔的責任與義務。我希望能有機會來和您面談,不知可否?
. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.
本人樂於有面談機會,如需推薦人,隨時可提供。
. Your reply will be greatly appreciated.
如能回信,本人將不勝感激。
. Please feel free to contact me if you wish more k you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
如需詳細瞭解情況,請儘管與我聯繫。謝謝你的關心並期待您的答覆。
8. I would welcome an interview at any time convenient to my application is successful,I assure that I would make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in k you very much.
本人樂意隨時接受面試。倘蒙錄用,定當不負所望,盡力而爲。謝謝。
. Thank you very much for your consideration and I look for-ward to hearing from you soon.
謝謝您的考慮,祈候佳音。
8. I will be glad to have an interview at your earliest k you for your time and consideration.
若蒙接見,請速惠函通知,不勝感激。謝謝你的考慮。
8. I wish to assure you that,if successful,I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
如蒙不棄,本人將盡力服務,使諸事滿意。
8. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.
承蒙閣下關懷和禮遇,至表感激。
8. May I come in for an interview at your convenience?
可否於您方便之時給予面談?
Notes 註釋
. at your convenience 在您方便的時候 convenience n.便利,方便
. appreciate v.感激
. confidence n.信任
. if desired 爲if it is desired 的.省略式。譯爲:如果需要的話
. endeavor v.努力,盡力
. courtesy n.禮貌,禮遇
. Reasons for Leaving 離職原因
8. higher salary 更高的薪水
. opportunities for promotion 有升遷機會
. personal contact 個人接觸
. location 工作地點
. friendly co-workers and supervisors 友好的同事和上司
. chances to learn new skills 學習新業務的機會
. chances to do work that's important 有機會做更重要的工作
. like the work 喜歡那種工作
. better benefits 更優厚的福利
. job stability 工作穩定性
8. more formal 更爲正式的工作
. hours 工作時間
. safety enviornment 安全的工作環境
. chances to use one's talent 發揮所長的機會
. feel needed 感到爲人所需
. more job satisfaction 更多的工作滿足感