當前位置:學問君>演講稿>英語演講稿>

小學英語故事演講稿 

學問君 人氣:2.12W

 小學英語故事演講稿

小學英語故事演講稿 

  Three Little Pigs 三隻小豬

Storyteller: There are three little pigs living with their mother.

講故事者:三隻小豬和他們的'媽媽住在一起。

Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong are brother pigs.

丁丁和東東是豬哥哥。

They are very Lazy. 他們很懶。They eat and sleep all day. 他們整天吃了就睡。

Long-Long is the youngest pig. 龍龍是最小的。

She works all day. She helps her mother to do the housework.

她整天幫着媽媽做家務。

Mother pig: You have grown up. You must make your own houses.

豬媽媽:你們已經長大了,你們得 爲自己蓋間房。

Goodbye, little pigs. Build a house.

再見,孩子們。去蓋間房。

Be careful of the wolf. 小心狼。

Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye. 三隻小豬:好的,媽媽。再見。

Wolf: I’m hungry. Look! Three little pigs for dinner. Mmm.  狼:我餓了。看,三隻小豬可以做我的美餐。

Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers? 豬妹妹:哥哥,你們在幹什麼?

Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves. 丁丁:我在用樹葉蓋房子

Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks. 東東:我在用樹枝蓋房子。

Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. 豬妹妹:可是樹葉不牢固。樹枝也不

And sticks aren’t strong. 牢固。

Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy. 豬哥哥:我們知道。但它很容易。

What are you doing, sister? 你在幹什麼?

Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks. 豬妹妹:我在用磚頭蓋房子。

Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult. 豬哥哥:用磚頭蓋,那太難了。

Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong. 豬妹妹:我知道,可是磚頭很堅固。

……

Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have  a nap. 豬哥哥:噢,我們蓋好了。我們打個盹吧。

Sister pig: My house is finished. My house 豬妹妹:我的房子蓋好了,我的房

is strong. 很堅固。

Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your 狼: 小豬,小豬,快開門!

Doors!

Brother pigs: No. No. Go away. 豬哥哥:不開,不開。快走開。

Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves 狼:這太容易了。樹枝和樹葉

aren’t strong. 都不牢固。

Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. 講故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。 Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house.丁丁和東東跑到龍龍家。

Brother pigs: Help! Help! 豬哥哥:救命! 救命!

Wolf: Stop, you two pigs. 狼: 站住,你這兩隻小豬。

Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf  is coming. Let me in. 豬哥哥:妹妹,快開門。狼來了,讓我們進去。

Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. 龍龍:快進來。別擔心,我的

My house is strong. 房子很堅固。

Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are 狼:他們跑哪兒了?噢,他們

Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open 在這兒。小豬,快把門打

the door! 開。

Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf. 三隻小豬:不開,不開。快走開。 你這隻惡狼。

Wolf: I’ll blow it down. 狼:我要吹倒它。

Storyteller: The wolf blows and blows. He blows and blows. But the house 講故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。 可是房子非常堅固。

is very strong.

Wolf: I’ll hit it. Oh. 狼:我要撞倒它。噢!

Long-Long: Let’s boil the water. 龍龍:我們把水燒開。

Brother pigs: OK. 豬哥哥:好的。

Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot. 狼:噢!噢!好燙,好燙。

Three pigs: Hooray! The wolf is dead. The  wolf is dead三隻小豬:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。

Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long.講故事者:從那以後,丁丁、東東 和龍龍一起努力工作。

They work and play together. 他們一起工作,一起玩