當前位置:學問君>人在職場>求職英語>

外貿英語實戰彙總:第7篇

學問君 人氣:4.48K

What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?

外貿英語實戰彙總:第7篇

中國人民保險公司承保的險別有哪些?

What risks should be covered?

您看應該保哪些險?

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

貴公司能爲我的這批貨保哪些險呢?

It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.

你最好先看看說明書,再決定保什麼險。

These kinds of risks suit your consignment.

這些險別適合你要投保的貨物。

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?

請問根據你們常用的CIF價格條件,所保的究竟包括哪些險別?

It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.

閱讀保險單上的“細則”對你是十分重要的,這樣就能知道你要買的保險包括哪些項目。

Words and Phrases

PICC (People's Insurance Company of China) 中國人民保險公司

risk insured, risk covered 承保險項

risk 險別

to provide the insurance 爲……提供保險

leaflet 說明書

fine print 細則