當前位置:學問君>人在職場>求職英語>

求職英語:春遊

學問君 人氣:2.04W

Characters : Zoey and colleagues

求職英語:春遊

出場人物 :若依和同事們

11:30 am, Administration Department

中午11點半,行政部

(On the way to the canteen, Zoey and her colleagues plan for a travel to the near suburb[2] at the weekend…)

去吃午飯的`路上,若依和姐妹們又開始計劃着週末去近郊出遊啦……

 

Z : Haha, ‘If spring comes, can trips be afar[3]’?

若依:哈哈,‘如果春天來了,春遊還會遠嗎?’

C : Oh stop it there[4], Zoey, what are you trying to pull there[5] ?

同事:打住啊,你又有什麼鬼點子啊?

Z : Apparently[6]…going out and having fun !

若依:這還用說…出去玩唄!

C : Well, I’ve heard that you’ve been a hiker[7] when you were in the UK huh ?

同事:哎,聽說你在英國的時候是個徒步驢友啊?

Z : Now you’re talking[8] ! From the Scottish Highlands to the Lake District[9], I almost travelled across the whole Britain.

若依:說得太對了!從蘇格蘭高地到湖區,我幾乎穿越了英國全境。

C : Wow, ok, then we would all count it on you[10].

同事:哇,好啊,那這事我們可都指望你了啊。

*Notes :

[1] Spring Outing 春季出遊

[2] suburb [’sʌbə:b] n. (城市)郊區 郊區郊區

[3] If spring comes, can trips be afar? : 這句話是若依自己的改編,原句是英國詩人雪萊著名的詩句:‘If spring comes, can spring be afar ?’ 

[4] stop (it) there 打住;到此爲止

[5] What are you trying to pull there? 你又有什麼鬼主意?

[6] Apparently [’ə’pærəntli] n. 明顯地;很顯然

[7] hiker [’ haikə]  n. 徒步旅行者;遠足者

[8] Now you’re talking! 說的對;這纔對嘛! nzh這纔對嘛!這纔對嘛

[9] Scottish Highlands and the Lake District 蘇格蘭高地(蘇格蘭高地邊界斷層以西和以北的山地的稱呼,許多人稱之爲歐洲風景最優美的地區)和湖區(位於英格蘭西北海岸,靠近蘇格蘭邊界,擁有英格蘭最高峯斯科菲峯和英格蘭最大的湖溫德米爾湖)

[10] count on (sb)  指望(某人)