當前位置:學問君>演講稿>發言稿範文>

北京奧運會閉幕式發言稿

學問君 人氣:2.52W

親愛的中國朋友們,

北京奧運會閉幕式發言稿

Dear Chinese friends,

今晚,我們即將走到16天光輝歷程的終點。這些日子將在我們的心中永遠珍藏。

Tonight, we come to the end of 16 glorious days which we will cherish forever.

感謝中國人民,感謝所有出色的志願者,感謝北京奧組委。

Thank you to the people of China, to all the wonderful volunteers and to BOCOG!

透過本屆奧運會,世界更多地瞭解了中國,中國也更多地瞭解了世界。

Through these Games, the world learned more about China, and China learned more about the world.

來自204個國家和地區奧委會的運動健兒們在光彩奪目的場館裏同場競技,用他們的精湛記憶博得了我們的讚歎。

Athletes from 204 National Olympic Committees came to these dazzling venues and awed us with their talent.

新的奧運明星誕生了。

New stars were born.

昔日的奧運明星再次帶給我們驚喜。

Stars from past Games amazed us again.

我們分享他們的歡笑與淚水,我們欽佩他們的才能與風采。

We shared their joys and their tears, and we marveled at their ability.

我們將長久銘記在此見證的`輝煌成就。

We will long remember the achievements we witnessed here.

在慶祝奧運會圓滿成功之際,讓我們一起祝福才華洋溢的殘奧會運動健兒們,希望他們在即將到來的殘奧會上取得優秀的成績。

As we celebrate the success of these Games, let us altogether wish the best for the talented athletes who will soon participate in the Paralympic Games.

他們也令我們倍感鼓舞。

They also inspire us.

今晚在場的每位運動員們,你們是真正的楷模。

To the athletes tonight: You were true role models.

你們充分展示了體育的凝聚力。

You have shown us the unifying power of sport.

來自衝突國家競技對手之間的熱情擁抱閃耀着奧林匹克精神的光輝。

The Olympic spirit lives in the warm embrace of competitors from nations in conflict.

希望你們回國後讓這種精神生生不息,世代永存。

Keep that spirit alive when you return home.

這是一屆真正的無與倫比的奧運會!

These were truly exceptional Games!

謝謝大家!

Thank you!