當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

職場英語:請求說明常用表達

學問君 人氣:2.11W

來來往往幾輪談判,終於達成一致、可以簽訂合同了,但也可能其中一方會再提出修改。比如下面的對話:

職場英語:請求說明常用表達

(1)

A: Is the contract all right now?

合同現在這樣可以了吧?

B: I think we need to discuss the fifth clause.

我想第5條需要討論一下。

A: Would you like to do that now?

你要現在就討論嗎?

B: Now is as good a time as any.

就現在好了。

(2)

A: We can’t sign the contract yet.

我們還不能在合同上簽字。

B: Why not?

爲什麼不能?

A: There are some changes the still have to be made.

有些地方還得修訂。

B: Just let us know when you are ready.

那麼,準備好了就請通知我們。

(3)

A: We need to make some changes in this contract.

這份合同有幾個地方需要修改。

B: Can we do it right now?

現在來修改可以嗎?

A: No, I need to talk to the home office.

不,我得先跟總公司談談。

B: Fine. Let’s get together again next week.

好吧,那就下週再見了。


TAGS:英語 職場