當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

《你約了嗎》商務英語表達式

學問君 人氣:1.94W

Being able to make, change and cancel appointments is an important skill in business English. Here are some expressions you can use to do this concisely and clearly.在商務英語中,制定、更改和取消約會是非常重要的技巧。這裏有一些表達方式,會讓你運用的更精確更清楚。

《你約了嗎》商務英語表達式

Asking for an appointment約會邀請

(formal situations)(正式情形)

I would like to arrange an appointment to discuss….我想安排碰面去討論…

Please would youindicatea suitable time and place to meet?你能安排一個合適的時間和地點碰面嗎?

(neutral)(中立)

Would it be possible to meet on (date) at your / our offices to discuss…?...號到你辦公室一起討論…可行嗎?

(informal)(非正式)

Can we meet (up) to talk about…?我們能碰個面談一下關於…?

Suggesting a time時間建議

(neutral)(中立)

Would Tuesday suit you?週二怎麼樣?

Would you be available on Tuesday?星期二你有空嗎?

(informal)(非正式)

What about…?...怎麼樣?

Let's say…我們說…

Agreeing to an appointment同意約會

(formal)(正式)

Thank you for your email. I would be available to discuss…. on (date) at (time and place)謝謝您的郵件。我…(時間、地點)會合適。

(neutral / informal)(中立/非正式)

Tuesday sounds fine. Shall we say around (time) at (place)?星期二不錯。我們應該在哪裏什麼時間碰面?

Saying a time is not convenient時間不方便

(formal)(正式)

Unfortunately, I will be away on business during the week of July 6 – 11, so I will be unable to meet you then. However, if you were available in the following week, I would be glad to arrange a meeting with you.不幸的是,在7月6號到11號我將出差,所以那個時間我不能跟你碰面。然而,如果你在接下來的'一週有時間,我很樂意安排與你碰面。

I will be out of the office on Wednesday and Thursday, but I will be available on Friday afternoon.星期三和星期四我不在辦公室,但是我在星期五的下午有時間。

Cancelling an appointment碰面取消

(formal)(正式)

Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen business, I will be unable to keep our appointment for tomorrow afternoon.不幸的是,因爲一些不可預測的業務,我明天下午不能參加我們會議。

Would it be possible to arrange another time later in the week?本週能另外安排一次嗎?

(neutral)(中立)

I’m afraid that I have to cancel our meeting on Wednesday, as something unexpected has come up.恐怕我要取消週三的會議了,因爲一些不可預測的事情發生了。

Would you be free to meet early next week?下週早一點您有時間嗎?

Apologising致歉

I apologise for any inconvenience. (formal)我對任何不方便表示歉意。(正式)

I'm sorry about cancelling. (informal)[/en]非常不好意思取消了。(非正式)

[en]Asking for confirmation碰面確認

Please confirm if this date and time is suitable / convenient for you. (neutral)請確認一下如果日期和時間您都適合。(中立)

Can you let me know if this is OK for you? (informal)能讓我知道這方便你嗎?(非正式)

Writing to someone you don't know寫給你不認識的人

If you don't know the person, you'll need to give some background information about yourself or your company.如果你不認識他,你要給出你自己和公司的背景資訊。

I am… and I would be interested to meet you to discuss…我是…我想跟您見面討論…

I would be grateful if you could indicate a convenient time to meet during this week.如果在這周您能抽出方便的時間碰面我會不勝感激。

I look forward to hearing from you.期待您的回覆。