當前位置:學問君>人在職場>職場英語>

外貿英語函電範例:表示愉快欣慰

學問君 人氣:1.9W

  愉快欣慰

外貿英語函電範例:表示愉快欣慰

我們欣慰地告知你們,我們將於明日給銀行寄去5張面額爲500美元的債券。

We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.

您昨日告知向上海發出25箱的'信函我們已敬悉。

We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.

同函奉上有關檔案。

We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.

謹送上50,000美元的支票一張。

We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.

茲隨信附去50包棉花的提單一張。

We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.

祈注意“B House” 是B大街10號。

We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.

我們願向您提出下列訂貨:……

We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ...

謹以此確認我今晨的口頭訂貨。

I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.

我們高興地通知您,從倫敦給您發來的書和其它東西的郵包已經到達。

We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.

我們願按每磅900美元接受您的訂單。

We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.

今願提供玩具10箱每箱優惠價1000元。

I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.

我們將樂意您參觀本公司所出售的幾種保險櫃。

We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.

我們欣慰的告知您,去年度業務是最成功的一年。

We are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.

茲報告本市的S.公司情況。

We are glad to report on S. & Co., of this cith.

敝人欣聞您已接受我的報價。

I an glad that you have accepted my offer.

如蒙告知所需印刷費用,則不勝欣慰。

I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.

茲答覆所詢有關S.公司的情況。

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.